Just want to remind you that by FMCSA law you required to have FIRE EXTINGUISHERS
Fire extinguishers must:
– Minimum ratings. Be labeled or marked by the manufacturer with an Underwriters Laboratories (UL) rating of 10B:C or more
– Visual Indicators. The fire extinguisher must be designed, constructed, and maintained to permit visual determination of whether it is fully charged.
– Condition, location, and mounting. The fire extinguisher(s) must be filled and located so that it is readily accessible for use. The extinguisher(s) must be securely mounted to prevent sliding, rolling, or vertical movement relative to the motor vehicle
– Extinguishing agents. Use an extinguishing agent that does not need protection from freezing
– Requirements for red flags. Red flags shall be not less than 12 inches square, with standards adequate to maintain the flags in an upright position.
– Requirements for fuses and liquid-burning flares. Each fuse shall be capable of burning for 30 minutes, and each liquid-burning flare shall contain enough fuel to burn continuously for at least 60 minutes. Fuses and liquid-burning flares shall conform to the requirements of Underwriters Laboratories, Inc., UL No. 912